03 May Ecocleen Commercial Cleaners
Customer– Ecocleen Commercial cleaners
Ecocleen are a nationwide commercial cleaning company which has been trading for more than 25 years with over 20 franchisees across the UK.
With experience of developing and implementing tailored commercial cleaning solutions across the country.
As a national commercial cleaning contractor, Ecocleen operates a unique business model. Franchisees, who are business owners, are personally and financially invested in the ongoing success of the business. This means they genuinely care about their customers and staff. They listen to and work closely with valued clients to better understand their requirements and provide tailored solutions to provide a clean, healthy, and sustainable workplace.
Ecocleen currently services 7.7million square feet of office, retail, healthcare, and industrial space, handling contracts of all sizes for both private and public sector organisations. With a wealth of experience across many different sectors to draw on, as well as being able to create bespoke solutions no matter the industry.
Operating in the following sectors:
- Education & Nurseries
- Motor Industry
- Office & Retail
- Property Management
- Leisure & Tourism
- Ecocleen engaged Great Guns Marketing as they were looking to increase their customer base specifically within the education sector.A list of schools and colleges were provided by Ecocleen but without contact names. So outbound phone calls were required to establish the following:
- Contact details of Bursars, business managers and finance managers
- Tender opportunities and contract renewal dates
- Existing supplier details and service provided
- Book F2F appointments to review current contract and see if they could add value
- Great Guns Marketing undertook an initial 3 Month Test pilot campaign.During this time over 50 face to face meetings were booked and 100’s of new decision makers details and renewal dates were gathered.Ongoing emails sent as and when requested whilst calling out and email permissions obtained for future targeted email campaigns.
Great Guns provided weekly reports and a client conference call to analyse results and provide ongoing training.
The test pilot was deemed successful and Ecocleen have now been retained as a customer for over 3 years. In addition Great Guns have worked for several other franchisees and Head Office on several other campaigns.
- Successful Test pilot
- Customer retained for over 3 years
- Over 50 face to face meetings booked
- 100’s of new decision makers details and renewal dates gathered
Return on investment
The client converted several meetings to orders and based on their average order value generated a high return on investment.
We have been working with Great Guns Marketing for over 3 years now. They always keep us informed and up to date with our campaign via weekly reports and conference calls plus they constantly deliver a steady flow of face to face meetings on a monthly basis giving us a sustainable pipeline of opportunities.
Paul – Regional Director